Jic

Wednesday, June 25, 2014

Summertime

What do you enjoy most about Summertime?

I enjoy spending time with my family.  Going camping, swimming, cookouts,  fishing, even catching lightning bugs.  The year is 1/2 over and time moves so quickly we do not often take the time for ourselves. Some of the best memories you can make with your children is in the summer while they are out on break.

I remember having date days with my mom to the movies & lunch.  With my dad I would go fishing and camping, as well as spend time on the beach.  I would visit my Nana in St Augustine, FL and walk down to the beach often.

This summer we have already taken a week trip to see some family.  We plan on taking our 7yr old son to Sesame Place again this year as well as some beach time.

Family is important.  Its also important to take time for just yourself.  Whether its having a hobby or cuddling up and reading a book with some candles burning.

How do you like to relax? Are you constantly on the go go go? If so-- pick some time during the week and schedule in some "me" time to unwind.

I like to unwind by reading, or taking a photography walk by myself, or an old fashioned bubble bath time out by candlelight.

Make the time for You.

No comments:

Post a Comment